Using Large Deductible Tax Strategies
to Enhance a Business Owner's Retirement Plan
David Podell, Business Benefits Consultants
When: Tuesday, November 7, 2:30–4:00 PM PT
This presentation will cover the benefits of using cash balance and defined benefit plans as a
tax strategy for small business owners. We will cover the following:
• Why these plans are different from traditional retirement plans that are being used in the market.
• Discussion around the different plan designs and options that exist.
• The type of business or solo proprietor that fits the ideal profile to take advantage of these solutions.
• A breakdown on limits and IRS guidelines.
• How a team of professionals can be aligned to make the plan a success.
• Case studies that include combining your clients’ current plans with additional benefits.
This presentation will provide you with the knowledge needed to identify and have discussions on this sophisticated tax strategy.